Autoquad 6 current absorbed

Discussion about our Products. No Problems pls!

Autoquad 6 current absorbed

Postby avlmche » 15 Sep 2014 16:46

Hi everybody!

I'd like to know which is the corrent aborbed from Autoquad 6 flight controller's board.

I mean, it needs a voltage regulator to connect it at 4S1P Lipo ?

Because If I look at only the voltage I don't need a voltage regulator, but what I can say related on corrent absorbed from the board?

Thanks a lot.
avlmche

Re: Autoquad 6 current absorbed

Postby LenzGr » 18 Sep 2014 08:56

avlmche wrote:I'd like to know which is the corrent aborbed from Autoquad 6 flight controller's board.

I mean, it needs a voltage regulator to connect it at 4S1P Lipo ?

Because If I look at only the voltage I don't need a voltage regulator, but what I can say related on corrent absorbed from the board?

Not sure if I understand your question, but according to the product description it includes an onboard voltage regulator that allows you to connect it to any power source ranging from 9-18V (so a 3S or 4S LiPo would work). The AutoQuad documentation does not seem to mention the power requirements of the board itself, but my guess is that it's in the 200-300mA range (but I could be wrong - better measure it yourself!)

Lenz
LenzGr

Re: Autoquad 6 current absorbed

Postby areeba » 11 Apr 2015 14:48

Ok thanks :D
We are the pioneers in learnalanguage.com learn norwegian dumps and tutorials with learnalanguage.com exam pass guarantee. Download our latest test king ccie Babbel questions to pass real exam of mcitp training in Learnamericanenglishonline
areeba

Return to Flyduino Products